Universal City, CA
Position Purpose: This position plays an integral part in the scheduling and delivering of competent information relevant to profit participation and residual audits. Additionally, this position will communicate with various departments in coordinating the flow of information in audit compliance.
Key Position Responsibilities
• Coordinate with outside auditors in the daily scheduling and delivering of support documentation relevant to participation and residual audits
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with various business units within NBC Universal to obtain appropriate information in support of auditor's requests
• Research, perform account analysis and reconciliation of reports
• Interpret distribution and participation contracts relevant to audits
• Work with senior management to review audit reports and analyze claims
• Assist with Special Projects as needed
• Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
Requirements: Successful candidates should possess:
• BS/BA in Accounting/Finance or relevant experience preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with at least 2 years of auditing experience, preferably with a participation and residuals background.
• Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team are all essential for success in this fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional analytical orientation.
• Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7nme-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.