NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for servicing broadcast, theatrical, and promotional materials to a select group of Worldwide Electronic-Sell Through, Video-On-Demand, and Subscription Video on Demand clients who license product from NBC Universal Television. This position will be responsible for setting up delivery in a timely fashion and in accordance with contractual terms.
• Research availability of materials needed to service clients including time sensitive launches.
• Work with multiple facilities to deliver all assets per contractual terms. Investigate and resolve material rejections.
• Interact with Sales, Sales Administration, Legal, Marketing, Publicity, Technical Services and outside Post Production and storage facilities to prioritize asset creation and delivery for EST, VOD and PVOD.
• Coordinate with Sales, Finance and Legal to ensure that license agreements are properly approved before proceeding with delivery.
• Maintain reports of all product licensed, delivery requirements, and status of servicing. Update purchase order and inventory systems with relevant delivery and invoice information.
• Deal with inquiries from clients, responding to all questions and concerns regarding NBC Universal product.
• Complete status reports and research projects as requested.
• Assist in metadata and art delivery when needed.
• React quickly to resolve short-term issues without losing track of longer-term tasks, prioritize requests, self-direct and maintain focus under strict deadline pressure and concurrent priorities.
• Perform other related duties as requested by management.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of two years of experience in digital operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook 2010-2013
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company
• Experience servicing EST/VOD Worldwide Platform Clients, i.e. Google, Amazon
• Knowledge of digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods
• Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
• Ability to work long hours as needed including weekends
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Foreign Language Skills a plus, but not necessary
• Team player – able to multitask and deal with different clients simultaneously
• Positive work ethic with high degree of integrity and professionalism
• Basic project management skills; proven ability to draft, implement and refine processes for tracking own due dates and tasks across multiple projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22m22-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.