NBC Universal Global Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media to over 200 territories worldwide. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBC Universal.
The Asst. Manager will be responsible for assisting with the research and fulfilment of video, audio deliverables, as well as metadata, artwork, and other ancillary assets for a team that services a select group of Worldwide Electronic-Sell Through, Video-On-Demand, and Subscription Video on Demand clients, including Peacock, HBO Max and Starz Global, who license product from NBC Universal Global Distribution & International.
• Interact with internal and external facilities to ensure that all necessary materials are properly created and provided for the EST, VOD, and SVOD markets.
• Manage the research of materials needed to service clients including time sensitive launches.
• Create and update purchase orders in proprietary sales and licensing system with relevant delivery and invoice information in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot and resolve source related issues and rejections with NBCU teams.
• Deal with inquiries from clients, responding to all questions and concerns regarding Feature Film and Television Episodic product.
• Assist with servicing international transactional clients for special projects.
• Run bi-weekly and monthly reports of all product licensed out of proprietary sales and licensing system to be able to provide status of servicing to executive management.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; communicate to management regarding updates on progress, relevant delays, or issues.
• Assist in metadata and art delivery when needed.
• Perform other related duties as requested by management.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Minimum BA or equivalent Degree.
• Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in digital distribution operations.
• Experience servicing EST, VOD, and SVOD Worldwide Platform Clients.
• Knowledge of videotape, digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods.
• Understanding of component-based workflows.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel and Outlook 2010-2013.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines.
• Desire to consistently perform at the highest level in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Detail oriented problem solver capable of identifying the problem, thinking of and implementing a solution.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, changing priorities, and processing systems.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management.
• Team player – actively contribute to completing team tasks and projects.
• Ability to work long hours as needed including weekends.
• Foreign Language Skills a plus, but not necessary.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d20y57-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.