Account Executive, Partnerships
New York, NY
The Associate, Talent Management & Negotiations supports objectives and initiatives of the Talent Division within Creative Partnerships at NBCU, the centralized destination of NBCU portfolio Advertising and Partnerships on-air talent strategy, events, and partnerships. The Talent Division supports four areas of the NBCUniversal business: Talent Cross Portfolio Advertising and Personal Service Deals, Talent Commerce Opportunities, The Company's annual Upfront and Industry presentations; and Talent appearances at Portfolio Ad Sales and Partner events.
• Provide creative casting expertise and insights for Talent Advertising Deals and Activations, including curating Talent recommendations based on campaign and/or activation strategy, creative, budget, and deliverables
• Conduct ongoing portfolio Talent research and create client-facing Talent Display visual assets and resources to reflect Talent recommendations, data and research
• Lead Talent Management on select Talent Activations, overseeing all Talent needs throughout the entirety of the activation, shoot and/or campaign, including but not limited to: Pre-production logistics (e.g. prepping talent, routing talent approvals, booking and negotiating talent vanities in accordance to precedent and BA approved rates, booking and managing travel); Managing shoot, activation and/or campaign logistics and deal points; Liaising between production and Talent directly; Overseeing wrap details such as facilitating on-time talent payments and routing approvals to Talent as contractually agreed upon; Managing all Talent deliverables through campaign's full length of term (e.g. routing all Social to talent to ensure they post in accordance to the agreement and media plan)
• Coordinate Talent Travel and logistics for Talent partnerships, shoots, and events, as well as create Talent Travel & Event Itineraries
• Track Advertising Deal and Event budgets and all incurred talent costs
• Gather post-event press coverage and event photos
• Oversee and Track Talent Gifting program
• Manage and maintain Talent Division reference documents and client-facing Talent tools (e.g. Talent Room website, etc)
• Provide ongoing administrative support to Talent team (Scheduling Talent prep calls/meetings, etc.)
• 3-4 years of talent management experience on a television network or media organization
• Must be able to work outside of normal business hours as job duties or assignment requires, sometimes with little or no advance notification
• Experienced in managing multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and successfully
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Candidate must be well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and juggle multiple projects at same time
• Must have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqq8p6-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.