New York, NY
• Support and collaborate with producers, designers, creative directors, project managers, etc. in all stages of the creative process on a variety of projects from inception to execution including but not limited to participation in brainstorms, producing spec spots, writing copy, contributing to creative presentations, screening and pulling footage, liaising between internal staff and vendors.
• Edit, write and produce multiplatform video content as needed. Support the writer/producer staff by supervising audio, VO & online sessions as needed.
• Assist in the preparation for and production of live action shoots.
• Create and/or oversee retagged and resized assets as needed to ensure creative consistency across all platforms throughout the lifespan of a campaign.
• Be thorough in the post-production process and be able to spot minor inconsistencies (such as flash frames or audio pops) in finished promos.
• Ensure accuracy in spelling, tag, and any other information relevant to the program.
• Other duties as needed and assigned by supervisor(s).
• At least 1 year experience at TV network or streaming content service
• 1-2 years Editing experience
• Knowledge of tape/digital file formats, editing and post production.
• Social media platform and content savvy.
• Ability to ideate and execute basic social content
• Proficient writing skills
• Demonstrate through previous work experience the ability to juggle many projects at once.
• Highly proficient with spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Ability to anticipate needs and have excellent communication skills.