The Maury Show is seeking a Digital Content Creator as per the description below. Ideal candidates are creative, efficient video editors that can produce compelling original content for a digital audience. This is a Run of Show position that will run 52 weeks a year.
• Work with on-air and Director of Digital Media, the Manager of Digital Strategy & Marketing and digital producer to produce and edit digital videos.
• Working knowledge of digital distribution to post videos on the show's website and social media platforms: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
• Build graphics, edit videos, and lay in select music
• Create basic animations
• Design engaging thumbnails
• Staying current on digital editing styles, aspect ratios and trends
• Basic knowledge of SEO and Social Analytics
• Optimize video content on digital platforms with proper tags, titles and descriptions
• Brainstorm new ideas for content and ways to repurpose archived content
• Work in a team-oriented environment.
• 2 to 3 years or equivalent work experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
• Basic knowledge of After Effects or Premiere animations
• Previous work experience for a commercial online service in television or film and/or web preferred.
• Strong copy writing skills and attention to detail.
• Must work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT (Once Covid restrictions have lifted)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Interested candidates must submit application through nbcunicareers.com in order to be considered.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation