Coordinator, Creative Strategy & Research
Universal City, CA
NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal and Sky content to all forms of television and digital media customers. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world.
The Creative Services Assistant is responsible for supporting the mandates of the Marketing and Creative Services department, including both client and sales marketing activities. This role assists both the EVP, Marketing and Communications as well as the VP, International Marketing & Creative Services. The assistant will fulfil administrative duties including Travel Expenses, answering phones, arranging messengers, coordinating sales calls and team meetings, plus additional needs for the EVP.
The role will also have both a large creative and digital emphasis, including assisting in uploading, maintaining and organizing creative assets, videos and metadata to various websites including Passport, NBCUView and other sites such as Dropbox, Sharepoint and Mediasilo. In addition, the assistant will support Network asset requests, New Media creative services' needs, presentation creation and editing, and general day-to-day assistance for the department.
• Provide support as needed including, but not limited to: printing documents for team meetings, organizing and scheduling meetings, covering phones, organizing travel, processing expenses, scheduling messengers and shipments, etc.
• Support New Media creative asset trafficking and creation through Salesforce.
• Work with Global Team to upload relevant creative assets from across NBCUniversal portfolio of entertainment, news, sports, and film brands to marketing asset site, Passport, as well as digital screening room, NBCUView.
• Collaborate with team to create and code weekly emails and assist in other digital development such as private/press screening rooms, sell sheets, apps, microsites, etc.
• Assist in creative brainstorming and editing for presentations and sizzles.
• Liaise directly with postproduction house to create masters, dubs and encodes of various video material.
• Assist in overall support of special events as needed during department events and markets that support sales efforts.
• Bachelor's Degree
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Prefer marketing related experience at an agency or media/publishing company or integrated marketing sales organization.
• Able to communicate effectively and pivot to the challenges of starting on a team, while working from home.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated worker with a track record of delivering on commitments.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and follow through on projects within a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Comfortable working in various CMS environments and application back ends.
• Keen attention to detail and creative eye; ability to give creative feedback.
• Eagerness to manage complex projects and work with cross-functional teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with interdepartmental teams.
• Strong business, work and personal ethics.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels in organization.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Powerpoint, Excel; Adobe: Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign etc.