Account Services Representative
New York, NY
The Planning Analyst will be supporting the News team, responsible for tracking commercial inventory, coordinating internal News sales processes with Sales Ops, Network Ops, Account Services Reps, Sales Planners, UWS system enhancements. Support the One Platform go to market sales strategy with a focus on the News brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily inventory reconciliation from previous days live events, proactively resolve oversells and product conflict issues.
• Recommend ad inventory utilization for maximum yield on net revenue opportunities across the One Platform sales organization.
• Smooth inventory to optimize in quarter to create sales opportunities.
• Assess makegood balances and strategy for News properties, recommending ADU utilization to maximize yield and pay down liability in a one platform marketplace.
• Provide weekly inventory analysis by News genre for cash and non-cash sales.
• Coordinate with Sales Ops & Network Ops on all show schedule and show format changes and ensure advertising inventory capacities are appropriately updated.
• Provide direction to sales for re-expressions for breaking news pre-emptions.
• Coordinate inventory reserves with DTS sales team.
• Administer sales system updates for News properties including scoping of shows as programming changes.
• Coordinate with ASRs and Planners to ensure all inventory policies and procedures for the News properties are followed as described in the News property guidelines.
• Various projects and assignments upon business needs.
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience required
• 2+ years experience in media sales environment
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Prior experience in Sales Planning or Commercial Operations
• Excellent computer skills, demonstrated analytical ability and organizational/project management skills
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Working knowledge of On Air and Nielsen rating system preferred
• Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate/negotiate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
• Passion for television and entertainment landscape
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re87o8-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.