The Affiliate Marketing Coordinator will coordinate operations for the bi-coastal NBC Affiliate Marketing Team
• Coordinate promo delivery & related communication
• Maintain and update station contact information
• Update NBCAffiliateMarketing.com, NBC's B2B station website
• Perform assistant duties for SVP of Department.
• Responsible for the creation and scheduling of daily checklist emails and other communication as needed.
• Assist with digital/social projects
• Maintain delivery of co-op advertising and affiliate radio spots
• Maintain and Update Programming Calendars
• Participate on entertainment show teams on behalf of department
• Coordinate various aspects of participation in events, meetings, conventions
• General Office duties as assigned including, but not limited to, billing, shipping, IT and Phone requests.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields
• Computer literacy required (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
• Conversant with Social Media platforms
• Outstanding customer service for external and internal personnel is essential.
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Desired Characteristics :
• Ability/potential to convey clear and concise marketing messages
• Positive Attitude, a consistent team player
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and perform well in high pressure situations
• Attention to detail, meeting deadlines
• Experience working in a marketing organization, local television, or broadcast/cable network
• Basic website publishing skills
• Basic Photoshop and/or Illustrator
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xo99-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.