The Administrative Assistant will fulfill all administrative duties for the SVP of Marketing & Digital with Focus Features, as well as interact and coordinate with other employees in the department, and more broadly across the company.
• Manage general department administrative needs, including meeting schedules, contacts, travel planning, expenses and heavy phones
• Assist with correspondence between SVP, Marketing and Universal executives, filmmakers, outside agencies, and vendors
• Become familiar with details of campaign in order to become a team participant
• Interact with department employees to facilitate the completion of all duties and responsibilities
• Assist in creating and processing purchase orders and invoices
• Coordination of filmmaker meetings
• Develop and execute contracts and sweepstakes (with Focus legal team and outside vendors)
• Build materials for presentation decks
• Work with Coordinator position on campaign calendars, integrating additional areas of marketing
• Assist the marketing team staff in aggregating materials
• Coordinate scheduling and planning marketing related screenings
• Attend various meetings with SVP as requested and coordinate agendas and meeting minutes
• Create impactful Keynote presentations for department as needed
• Coordinate the Marketing dept. Internship Program, including hiring, overseeing, and evaluating interns
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in film, marketing/business or communications
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Professional attitude with the ability to handle confidential information and materials
• Strong time management skills
• Team player, and a quick, effective problem-solver
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to act proactively and follow through
• Be self-reliant and able to implement and manage tasks independently.
• Strong time management skills with a sharp attention to detail.
• Strong written and communication skills at all levels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo57m-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.