Universal City, CA
The Administrative Assistant, Physical Production will manage the day-to-day administrative functions for the SVP Physical Production, as well as be prepared to interface with a variety of creative clients and high level executives.
• Assist with all office duties (telephones, schedules, calendar, files, correspondences, travel, expense, reports, etc.) for SVP of Physical Production
• Assist in research of potential above the line crew hire availability and scheduling. Maintain reference spreadsheets for ATL crew based on region.
• Research special projects (locations, crew availability, logistics, liaison with film commissions, Etc.) during pre-production
• Some of the responsibilities may include finding and setting up offices, ordering equipment/furniture/supplies, procuring of telephone access, arranging for security/parking access, arranging travel for producers, directors, and crew
• Create welcome packet, preliminary crew list, and studio contact lists for individual production offices during preparation
• Act as liaison between production office and studio with respect to policy and procedure compliance and verify systems are in place
• Oversee production office uploads of production documents onto Scenechronize archiving system. Compile studio distro lists and share documents with the appropriate internal departments.
• Manage script security for assigned productions by facilitating NDAs and securely sending scripts.
• Schedule meetings (production, finance, transportation, asset, clearances, computer support, labor relations, product placement, safety, insurance, etc.) between filmmakers and studio department heads specific to each project
• Supervise wrap of production office and coordinate delivery of production files to studio; follow up on resolution of issues outstanding at wrap
• Review deal memos for accuracy prior to executive approval. Verify crew employment eligibility through industry experience roster database; follow up on compliance issues through labor relations department and contract services administration
• Track production status on a daily basis. Prepare weekly analysis report for SVP of Production
• Minimum of 2 years current freelance production coordinator or assistant coordinator experience; experience as an administrative assistant is a plus
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Windows version 7 & 10.
• Tech savvy on current social medias: google applications (i.e. sheets, forms, etc),
• Familiarity with Scenechronize and Movie Magic Budgeting/Scheduling preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Thorough understanding of all production paperwork (call sheets, production reports, crew lists, schedules, scripts, etc
• Strong team player that enjoys working independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Well organized with strict attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Candidate should display a great deal of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure