The Administrative Assistant will manage the day-to-day administrative functions and provide administrative and personal support to 2 executives: SVP, Production & Development and VP, Development for Universal 1440 Entertainment, as well as be prepared to interface with a variety of creative clients and high-level executives.
• Provide administrative and personal support.
• Schedule meeting requests and keep calendar.
• Process expense reports in a timely manner.
• Interact with production personnel and the rest of the 1440 team.
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Act as liaison with all internal and external offices.
• Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
• Manage special projects as designated. Specifically dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
• Provide general support for other administrative duties, and execute professional and personal needs as assigned.
• Analyze scripts and write coverage.
• Transcribe handwritten script notes.
• Create talent lists.
• Manage incoming material logs and some story department administration.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in an administrative capacity at a production company, agency, management company, or studio/network/streamer.
• Minimum 1.5 years of demonstrated successful organizational skills and ability to prioritize in an Assistant role.
• Minimum 1.5 years experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Work, Outlook and Excel.
• Must be willing to work at the Universal location and/or remotely.
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Knowledge of the development world and practices as well as familiarity with major film agents, agencies, writers and directors.
• Strong understanding of story structure and analysis, ability to write coverage. Experience with script notes a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of the physical production world and how content gets made.
• Experience with Final Draft software.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proactive, Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong team player that enjoys working independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
• Well organized with strict attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
• Candidate should display a great deal of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure.
• College degree preferred.
• Passion for and knowledge of films and TV.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8vk6-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.