Assistant Manager, New Media Servicing
Universal City, CA
Provide daily administrative and personal support to SVP Production Development for Universal Pictures.
• Provide administrative and personal support.
• Schedule meeting requests.
• Process expense reports.
• Interact with production personnel.
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Act as liaison with all internal and external offices.
• Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
• Manage special projects as designated. Specifically dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
• Provide general support for other administrative duties, and execute professional and personal needs as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year experience working in an administrative capacity.
• Minimum 1 year of demonstrated successful organizational skills and ability to prioritize in an Assistant role.
• • Minimum 1 year experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Work, Outlook and Excel.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Knowledge of the development world as well as familiarity with major film agents, agencies, writers and directors.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong sense of urgency.