The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the SVP & GM, Business Development & Digital Platforms, as well as the SVP, Production and Marketing by managing schedules, coordinating meetings, handling travel arrangements, and assisting with research and presentation materials.
• Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars
• Generate, maintain, and track all notes and outcomes from meetings
• Provide project and day-to-day support to the SVP & GM, Business Development & Digital Platforms, as well as the SVP, Production and Marketing
• Assist in the development of presentations and sales materials
• Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, and ensure collection of required travel documentation
• Prepares and processes P-card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; Ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to corporate credit card
• Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
• Composes and type routine e-mail correspondence to both internal and external partners
• Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g., faxing, photocopying, and filing
• Assists other department members as necessary
• Coordinate arrangements for offsite meetings, events, trade shows, etc.
• At least 3 years of experience supporting a senior level executive
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of Keynote a plus.
• Knowledge of all basic office equipment required
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Initiative - Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Detailed Oriented - Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
• Organization - In order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and execution of work
• Team Player - Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Confidentiality - Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
• Flexibility - Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $45,000 - $55,000 Annual Salary
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb22kx-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.