NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media Globally. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Administration Manager, Contracts and Sales will be part of an overall team that handles the administration of licensing agreements, processing and inputting deals, sales and availability, client support and other matters involving the Global Distribution team and business for the Canadian region.
• Prepare drafts of term sheets, amendments and selection letters to ensure contractual rights and obligations are met, highlight discrepancies and work with sales and internal legal teams to ensure accuracy
• Process and input all Cable / FTV agreements into the NBCUniversal database to trigger delivery, billing and contract assembly
• Monitor and input ongoing revisions to existing agreements
• Serve as the primary liaison with clients and internal stakeholders to resolve routine contract problems
• Communicate with internal stakeholders to obtain approvals for deviations from standard contract terms
• Identify language in approved forms that is outdated or irrelevant and liaise with legal team to update accordingly
• Utilize internal relationships in order to seek advice and guidance on non-routine issues
• Follow up with clients on outstanding agreements and amendments
• Prepare sales and availability reports for series & film for FTV / Cable customers
• Support EVP and VP of Sales with the review of ongoing new business proposals; redlining counterproposals
• Departmental support as needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience, including experience supporting high volume of contracts and licensing administration
• Proficiency with the MS Office suite
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Must be willing to submit to a background check
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous experience in licensing and contracts regarding entertainment product
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to independently problem solve
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact with a range of personalities and styles and to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a close-knit team
• Demonstrated initiative; intellectually curious self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to be tenacious and resilient
• Demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility as circumstances dictate
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97ymz-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.