Analyst, Digital Ad Sales Strategy
New York, NY
Ad Sales Bold Vets Residency Program
At Comcast NBCUniversal, we believe service matters. To honor those who are members of, or support, the Military Community, NBCUniversal Advertising Sales welcomes you to apply to the inaugural BOLD Vets Residency Program: a one-year rotational program for leaders who are interested in a career in Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Planning and Sales Operations. Residents will rotate through two key areas of the Ad Sales business, gaining hands-on, leadership experience, building relationships and making an impact from day one. The program also offers ongoing training and development meant to prepare Residents for staff positions within Ad Sales at the end of the program.
The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business is united as a seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 17 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
• BOLD Vets Residents will gain real-world experience, honing research, media-buying, presentation, networking, negotiating, client development, marketing and advertising skills, while increasing business acumen and knowledge of the Media and Advertising Sales industry.
• Residents will participate in a formal orientation and systems training, along with on-the-job training, mentorship, professional development workshops and ongoing discussions about performance and career pathing.
• Residents will rotate between two different departments, participate in meetings and provide business and project management support, culminating in a case study presentation after each six-month rotational period. Assignments include:
• Sales and Strategy
• Integrated Marketing
• Strategic Planning
• Sales Operations & Business Automation
• Residents have the unique opportunity to work across our vast portfolio of brands which include Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Sports, and Hispanic.
• Bachelor's Degree
• A minimum of 5 years of any combination of Military service and civilian work experience
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization in the U.S.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Active or former member of the Armed Services, National Guard, Military Reserves, or a Military spouse/dependent
• Demonstrates interest in Media Sales, Marketing, Research, Operations and Strategy
• Successful candidate must be an innovative, solutions-oriented thinker with an inquiring nature and an ability to connect day-to-day work to the bigger picture
• Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to lead collaborative efforts across multiple teams at NBCUniversal
• Capable of pivoting between multiple projects with efficiency and attention to detail in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Demonstrates ability to openly and unbiasedly embrace differences, cultures and perspectives while creating and fostering strong partnerships across NBCU