Account Services Representative, Direct Response
New York, NY
** This application will close on Friday February 5 at 8PM EST / 5PM PST **
The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one, seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 17 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
The NBCUniversal Ad Sales Associates program is a one-year, early-career rotational program for recent graduates who are interested in careers in Sales, Marketing, Research, and Strategy. Associates will rotate through key areas of the business, gaining hands-on experience, building relationships and making an impact from day one. The program also offers ongoing training and development meant to prepare Associates for staff positions within Ad Sales at the end of the program.
We are now accepting applications for our July 2021 cohort, expected to begin remotely on July 19, 2021.
Ad Sales Associates will gain real-world experience, honing research, media-buying, presentation, networking, negotiating, client development, marketing and advertising skills, while increasing business acumen and knowledge of the Media and Advertising Sales industry.
Ad Sales Associates will participate in a formal orientation and systems training, along with on-the-job training, mentorship, professional development workshops and ongoing discussions about performance and career pathing.
Ad Sales Associates will rotate between two different departments, participate in meetings and provide business and project management support. Assignments include:
• TV and Digital Account Management
• Integrated Marketing
• Client Partnerships
• Research & Insights
Ad Sales Associates have the unique opportunity to rotate across our vast portfolio of brands which include Entertainment, Lifestyle, News, Sports, and Hispanic.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 0-1 years of related internship/work experience
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization in the U.S.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates ability to work in fast-paced environments and handle multiple projects at once.
• Demonstrates initiative and a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrates strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrates an interest in Sales, Marketing, Research, and Strategy.