The growing Digital Ad Sales division is hiring a team of Account Managers that are at the forefront of NBCU Digital: working hand-in-hand with sales on go-to-market strategy, developing out new products and innovation, and delivering exceptional client service from pitch through activation.
The Account Manager is the center-point for One Platform digital campaigns working as 'quarterback' across multiple internal groups to deliver a seamless campaign experience for our agency partners and clients.
• Oversee the execution of digital marketing campaigns sold to brand advertisers as the point of contact internally and externally
• Coordinates all elements of the deal with planning, ad ops, research, marketing and is the first line of communication with sales
• Be the primary point-of-contact with agency and client throughout the campaign, coordinating updates and results inclusive of recurring client status meetings
• Own client meetings, produce ongoing project status reports for client management and present campaign performance analysis and troubleshooting
• Lead campaign kick-offs with clients, and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
• Partner hand-in-hand with Creative Development and Social teams while implementing turnkey and custom marketing activations
• Serve as internal and external campaign consultant, educating clients and agencies on products, solutions and best practices-ultimately grow existing business partnership
• Maintain deep foundational understanding of our ad products and capabilities including video, social, editorial, ad innovation and more.
Bachelor's degree required or relevant experience
Minimum of 5 years experience in sales, digital marketing, with a focus on project management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87zbq-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.