General Sales Manager
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the sales operations of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. This Account Manager will be required to develop a solid understanding of our NBCU portfolio and have consultative selling skills to develop solutions for our clients. Responsible for increasing revenue with existing clients as well as developing new linear and digital business across the NBCU portfolio.
• Responsible for developing linear and digital revenue for NBC and Telemundo Owned Television Stations and NBC Sports Networks.
• Knowledgeable on NBCU station performance, positioning, tent pole programming, digital and OOH capabilities.
• Identify and collaborate with linear and digital agencies and successfully execute strategies for penetrating key accounts and new business prospects delivering solutions that meet specific client key objectives.
• Prepare and present comprehensive sales presentations based on research, industry knowledge and market trends to generate sales revenue across the NBCU portfolio.
• Develop strong relationships with agencies and advertisers within the Detroit and Ohio territory. Manage agencies and client relationships through day to day contact and ensure clients receive superior customer service from proposal to post analysis.
• Minimum 3-5 years in major market TV media sales preferably in the Detroit advertising market.
• Willingness to work overtime and travel within the Michigan, Ohio sales territory.
• Willing to work in the NBCU Birmingham, Michigan
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Proven self-starter and team player working together to overachieve assigned budgets.
• Established strong relationships within Michigan and Ohio agencies and ad community.
• Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Ability to identify customer goals and objectives, develop effective linear and digital solutions meeting customer KPI's and drive revenue across the NBCU portfolio.
• Knowledge of ad campaign metrics, analysis, reporting and posting.
• Ability to multitask, execute on agreed upon sales metrics and meet aggressive deadlines.
• Proficiency with Share Point, Microsoft Office Suite, Wide Orbit, Prisma, and Salesforce.com