Work with a driven and highly motivated team as an integral part of the One Platform Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for revenue goals, which include growing existing business as well as developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing agencies & client relationships through day-to-day contact
• Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business
• Understand the customer needs, and develop solutions that meet customer needs
• Be fluent in One Platform opportunities, collaborating across verticals to drive NBCU revenue
• Develop accounts from existing linear business to digital business
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with senior leaders/business owners at clients and agencies
• Gain understanding of advertising/internet industries and business model
• Minimum 5 years of media experience and 2 years of selling experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work and analyze numeric data.
• Proven ability to alternate from detailed work to client interaction seamlessly.
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at the senior level.
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55o4e-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.