Manager, Sales Administration
Universal City, CA
Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the sales operations of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing (upselling and servicing) existing business as well as developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for managing agencies & clients relationships through day-to-day contact
Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business
Understand the customer needs, and develop solutions that meet customer needs
Be fluent in portfolio opportunities, collaborating across verticals to drive NBCU revenue
Develop accounts from existing linear business to digital business
Develop relationships with senior leaders/business owners at clients and agencies)
Gain understanding of advertising/internet industries and business models
• Minimum 5 years of media experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work and analyze numeric data.
• Proven ability to alternate from detailed work to client interaction seamlessly
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at the senior level.
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner