You will work with a driven and highly motivated team as an integral part of the One Platform Ad Sales team at NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Director, you will be responsible for revenue goals, which include growing existing business as well as developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing agencies & client relationships through day-to-day contact
• Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business
• Understand the customer needs, and develop solutions that meet customer needs
• Be fluent in One Platform opportunities, collaborating across verticals to drive NBCU revenue
• Develop accounts from existing linear business to digital business
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with senior leaders/business owners at clients and agencies
• Gain understanding of advertising/internet industries and business models
• 5+ years of media experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Be able to work out of our NYC offices on a hybrid schedule; Tuesday - Thursday onsite, Monday and Friday remote with the flexibility to adjust as business needs dictate
• Willingness to travel and work overtime as needed
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States Must be 18 years or older
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work and analyze numeric data
• Proven ability to alternate from detailed work to client interaction seamlessly
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at the senior level
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner
Salary Range: $100,000 - 140,0000, bonus eligible
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxxw6q-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.