The A/V Coordinator will work with Project VPs, Directors & Managers to coordinate the development and delivery of Universal Home Entertainment Audio Visual Deliverables. In this role, you will play an integral part in being the intermediary between internal departments and external partners. You will coordinate multiple large, and small-scale, projects and tasks, with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Project management skills and experience will be necessary in this position.
• Management of the AV Production Grid.
• Point of contact for dub and delivery requests.
• Route AV content and music cue sheets to Legal and Music Teams for clearance.
• Send out delivery notifications of finished assets to internal and external partners.
• Provide Graphics Team with layout direction, artwork and copy needed to develop graphics for various applications.
• Supply out of house agencies with the assets needed to kick off a campaign.
• Scour though features to identify and deliver clip pulls.
• Pull down Theatrical New Release, Focus, International and EPK assets from various portals for review and/or adaptation.
• Liaise with Studio Post (partner Universal division) to order features for ingest as well as 4K upres initiatives.
• Archival database management and organization.
• Asset research, unarchiving and retrieval.
• Prepare decks/viewing links for Team Presentations.
• Special Projects.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired.
• Minimum 2 Semester College Internship at an Entertainment Studio or Tech Organization.
• Minimum 1 year of administrative experience, working with Microsoft based systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Experience working with the Adobe Suite a plus.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
• Excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Tech-Savvy. Working knowledge of various computer operating systems, graphic design software, Google Docs, Dropbox, and other graphics/web applications.
• The ability to learn additional software, as department needs dictate.
• Ability to cope with ambiguity and regularly shifting priorities and to perform accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to successfully handle details and establish logical systems to track and follow up on multi-part tasks.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv548n-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.