We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world
The Scheduling Coordinator will report to the Sr. Manager of Manpower Operations and have oversight of the scheduling of employees for NBC Sports Productions.
• Schedule Studio Operations personnel
• Build crewing spreadsheets based on information you will acquire from various schedules
• Coordinate facilities with staff and freelancer manpower
• Hiring point person for Studio operations freelancers
• Inputting of hours worked into ScheduAll system
• Ensure compliance with all applicable company policies
• Work closely with show Directors, Producers and APs to assess production manpower needs
• Must be an effective trouble shooter, communicator and problem solver
• BS/BA degree required in a related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3 years experience in studio broadcast operations or related field
• Excellent computer skills with the demonstrated ability to navigate new systems and software
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail and deadline oriented
• Must be extremely organized and prepared
• Experience with ScheduALL scheduling and Timekeeper time entry systems preferred
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to handle sensitive and, at times, difficult situations with confidence and ease
• High level of responsiveness and follow-through
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Willingness to accept call and emails after hours
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe851-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.