Freelance, Social Media Coordinator – NBC Sports Group
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6 - 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company's major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment. Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important. This coordinator role will work across all sports and accounts in the NBC Sports social portfolio, with a special focus on our golf social efforts. It a freelance role based remotely.
• Oversee and participate in the creation and publishing of social content on all platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other emerging platforms
• Develop and maintain the year-round GOLF Channel section of the social content calendar
• Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations
• Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content
• Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts
• Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
• Assist in strategy and content creation for other NBC Sports social verticals when needed
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
• Extensive knowledge of sports and internet culture
• Strong expertise in golf, golf culture and the larger sports world
• Experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Premiere
• Minimum one (1) year relevant work experience or related internships
(note job #: )
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1787-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.