NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company's major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment.
Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important.
You will work across all sports and accounts in the NBC Sports social portfolio, with a specific eye on leading engagement and live coverage for our football vertical.
• Oversee and participate in the creation and publishing of social content on all platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other emerging platforms
• Specific focus on building and growing the NFL, USFL, and college football audience
• Develop and maintain content plans and activations in the social content calendar
• Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations
• Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content
• Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts
• Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of one (1+) year relevant work experience or related internships
• Proven knowledge of sports and internet culture
• Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
• Solid expertise in football and a variety of other sports
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates
• Must be 18 years or older
Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite - Stamford, CT.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjye6w-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.