Freelance, Social Media Coordinator – NBC Sports EDGE
A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports' social media team owns the flow of content ideation and publishing of social content. The ideal candidate will help us grow our social business with various internal and external touchpoints. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for betting, fantasy sports, and social media marketing to join a creative and collaborative environment.
This role is a contract position that can be based remotely.
• Own the day-to-day content creation, publishing and community management of our NBC Sports EDGE social verticals
• Develop and maintain the EDGE sections of the social content calendar
• Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations and execution of sponsored posts
• Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement, sales on cross-company efforts
• Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data
• Work with social media manager and director on maintaining and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, including other NBCU properties and league and team partners
• Assist in strategy and content creation for other NBC Sports social verticals
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
• Extensive knowledge of sports and internet culture
• Fluency in sports betting and fantasy sports
• Experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Premiere
• Minimum two (2) years' relevant work experience or related internships
(note job #: )
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.