NBC Sports Next is currently seeking bright, motivated professionals to join our fast-paced, high growth and passionate sales team as a Sales Representative selling our SportsEngine product. If you have a passion for sales, sports technology, excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed, we would love to talk to you about our Sales Representative position.
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips ; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
NBC Sports Next includes three groups. This role is part of our Youth & Recreation Sports group.
Youth & Recreational Sports is comprised of technology platforms, such as SportsEngine, GoMotion, TourneyMachine, and TeamUnify that enable athletes, parents, coaches and team administrators in the youth and recreational space to manage their organizations, c ollect payments, share schedules, find programs to participate in and connect with other families. Additionally, NCSI enables leagues and organizations to properly screen and train coaches in an effort to keep kids safe.
• Leverage our tech stack to strategically execute omni-channel, full-cycle sales strategies that provide value and drive valuable interactions with our customers
• Work directly with prospective customers via telephone, email, and online meetings to create demand and solve challenging customer problems in a consultative way
• Build and accurately manage your sales pipeline with regular pipeline reviews, creative advancement strategies, and the ability to translate product features to customer solutions
• Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring a successful internal transition throughout their onboarding experience post-sale
• Continue to gain advanced product and market knowledge to differentiate yourself and SportsEngine as both a technical and business fit for our customers
• Own your results. Unwavering personal daily effort standards so coaching focus centers around goals, sales skills & career growth
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years in Mid-Market and/or SaaS sales
• Strong, consistent track record of sales performance in consultative sales environment
• Ability to engage with customers and thrive while being surrounded by a high-energy sales floor.
• Ability to relate and understand sport administrators' desired outcomes with strong telephone skills.
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM, strongly preferred
• Demonstrated curiosity, positivity, and enthusiasm.
• A well-rounded understanding of sales framework, market, and customer needs.
• Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities with consistent and timely follow-through.
• Growth mindset - view challenges as opportunities and approach every day as an opportunity to improve and grow. Focus on controllables.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of sales engagement tools such as Outreach or SalesLoft, preferred.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and a strong work ethic to effectively manage your time to yield sales within assigned territory.
• Experience in SAAS or web application sales, preferred.
• College degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp7eq-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.