The Sales Operations Specialist's role will be to help traffic and maintain Linear and Digital ad campaigns for NBC Sports Bay Area and California. They will work closely with our sales team to provide superior customer service to our clients and partners.
• Support a National and Local Sales staff responsible for selling a variety of platforms including on-air, and online. Work in a team environment and cross train within all Traffic roles to ensure all clients' needs are met
• Preparation of 24-hour daily traffic logs
• Management of various forms of data entry into our Wide Orbit Traffic system and other databases
• Coordination of account activities and reconciliation with sales department
• Work closely with various levels of management and staff within the marketing, sales, programming and finance departments
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of one year of administrative/data entry experience (including internships)
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
• Effective organizational office management skills
• Ability to handle demands and work in a high paced environment
• Excellent personal and communications skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
Additional Job Requirements
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Experience using Wide Orbit traffic system
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z43e-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.