Technical Logistics Assistant
Freelance Production Coordinator - GOLF
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
This position is an integral part of support for the Studio production and Live Tournament production teams at GOLF Channel. Candidate is responsible for supporting the production coordination needs of the assigned broadcast in Studio and assist in Live Tournament needs. In addition, as needed, the candidate is expected to interface and collaborate with colleagues working remotes to help facilitate all aspects of event logistics.
• Support Production personnel during every phase of production in both the Studio and for teams on Remote.
• Work with Studio and Live Tournament leadership on schedule.
• Occasional oversight of daily hire personnel for Production/Timecard Submission.
• Quickly learn and navigate internal databases and documents regarding broadcast schedules, crewing and personnel.
• Assist in reconciling the remote event's budget in coordination with the Production Manager
• Responsible for all aspects of travel logistics for all studio Talent, Production and Crew (Air, Hotel, Ground Transportation )
• Work with internal partners and vendors regarding Studio Logistics
• Coordinate host broadcaster event management including shipping of large-scale production equipment, both nationally and internationally, in partnership with teams on the road.
• Must be fiscally responsible in managing purchase cards and budgets of assigned Sports.
• Coordinate with NBC & various Broadcast partners, regarding show deliverables and Logistics.
• Provide support and administrative duties in whatever capacity is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in the television/film production business, preferably at a network or production facility.
Additional Job Qualifications
• Working knowledge of Excel is a must.
• Basic knowledge of production server environment.
• Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills.
• Willingness to work overtime, and on night and weekends with short notice (flexibility in broadcast environment is imperative)
• Must be willing to physically work out of our Broadcast Facility in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to adhere to tight deadlines, communicate clearly and be able to handle multiple tasks in a highly pressurized environment.
• Interest in the Operations side of Sports Broadcasting.
• Collaborative, team oriented and is comfortable in a group atmosphere.
• Willingness to work flexible days/hours, including nights and weekends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33j0q-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.