Freelance Production Assistant - NFL Studio Shows
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6-8 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting production personnel in all phases of sports production for weekly NFL Studio Shows.
• Graphics and / or Edit Production Assistant for Live studio production in Stamford
• Handle some aspects of editing of sports production including with an editor, but not limited to, highlight packages, bumpers and teases, as well as shot selection and properly securing footage to be used in such segments
• Assist in daily highlight operation (screening, logging, writing and edit guidance
• Newsfeed and social media show-related monitoring
• Securing video and audio footage to be used in highlight packages and features
• Learn NBC Sports digital archive system
• Perform required sports research
• Generate and distribute story and show ideas for all shows and platforms
• Participation in all show production meetings
• Support all phases of production for assigned shows
• Bachelors' Degree
• 1-2 years minimum of professional production experience
• Thorough knowledge of ALL Sports
• Possess a high level of NFL knowledge
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Must be a team player
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong knowledge and interest in sports television production
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3696-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.