The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting production personnel in all phases of sports production for weekly NBC Sports properties.
• Production Assistant for Live Studio Production in Stamford and/or Live Remote Production
• Responsibilities include studio and/or remote graphics, edit support, highlights and tape
• Assist in screening, logging and edits
• Newsfeed and social media show-related monitoring
• Securing video and audio footage to be used in highlight packages and features
• Learn NBC Sports digital archive system
• Perform required sports research
• Generate and distribute story and show ideas for all shows and platform
• Participation in all assigned show production meetings
• Support all phases of production for assigned shows
• Bachelors' Degree
• 1-2 years minimum of professional production experience
• Possess a high level of sports knowledge
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Must be a team player
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT and travel when needed
• Must be able to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong knowledge and interest in sports television production
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw4pq-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.