Media Operations Coordinator
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
NBC Sports seeks a self-driven Coordinator to help manage linear/digital owned inventory as well as paid media campaigns and deliverables.
The Strategy Coordinator will assist the Marketing and Content Strategy Managers with the following:
• Request and enter promo data in project management and promo scheduling databases, including ISCI and flighting info for each spot
• Help to manage Digital inventory within the Sports Livestream and Site
• Trafficking for off-air Media Buys and internal partners: Regional Sports Networks, NBC Affiliates, other NBCU nets, etc.
• Work with the internal content services teams as well as external vendors/agencies to ensure deliverables and timelines are met
• Assist with scheduling/updating the on-air promo logs, making revisions as needed based on creative, program date/time changes, etc.
• Assist with post run reporting as needed
• Audit Live Events to log in-show promotional elements for reporting purposes
• Additional responsibilities, special projects and tasks assigned as needed
• Available off hours to make updates to the logs if promotional assets need to be pulled or revised
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media Planning, Communications, or related field
• Entry level experience in marketing, advertising, media planning or related field preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
(note job #: )
• Willing to work overtime and be flexible with hours as needed
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Detail oriented and display strong organizational skills while managing multiple tasks
• Work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
• Working knowledge of sport media or television landscape a plus
• The ability to multi-task and change direction quickly as the business requires it