NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
The Market Sales Manager will research and drive sales for all software products and services under the GolfNow umbrella. They will have ownership of the full sales cycle from prospecting, lead generation, cold calling, relationship building, and account penetration. The Market Sales Manager will also be responsible for account management and growing their existing book of business.
• Outside Sales calls to Golf Courses partners and prospects
• Preparation, Presentation, and Closing of customized golf course solutions
• Documentation of sales activities into CRM database
• Report generation of sales activities and revenues to be submitted to Area Director on a regular basis
• Assist with market/course analysis to include web checks and opportunity email programs
• Implement marketing strategies to grow partner rounds and revenue
• Management responsibility of Multi-Course Operators relationships, as assigned by supervisor
The Market Sales Manager will be expected to become the expert on the local golf economy, which includes detailed knowledge of the golf courses, golf marketing outlets, market leaders, decision-makers, macroeconomic issues, and key competitors. The Market Sales Manager will use this detailed knowledge, under the assistance of their Area team to maximize the key performance metrics of the market. These metrics include: Number of Golf Course Clients & Overall Penetration, Product Adoption, Tee Time Utilization rates, and Local Customer (golfers) levels.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Computer/Internet experience required
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to live and work in the Myrtle Beach, SC area
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submit your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• College degree, preferred
• Sales development and/or strategy experience
• Digital sales and marketing experience is a plus
• Salesforce or similar CRM experience
• Online distribution experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21bny-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.