NBC Local Philadelphia is looking for a result-oriented sales professional to lead the collective digital sales strategy for WCAU (NBC), WWSI (Telemundo) and NBC Sports Philadelphia. The primary responsibility will be to grow revenue and achieve business goals across the triopoly's digital & OTT platforms. The Digital Sales Director will report to the Vice President of Sales. The role will be the day-to-day point person for the digital sales efforts as well as be responsible for educating the sales staff on our portfolio of products including OTT, FEP, Sports Live Stream, Social Media, Apple News, and Out of Home.
• Manage, develop, oversee, WCAU (NBC), WWSI (Telemundo) & NBC Sports Philadelphia website, mobile, OTT and OOH revenue including the opportunity pipeline and forecasting.
• Directly and indirectly manage, motivate & advise triopoly sales staff to achieve digital media revenue targets
• Take ownership of digital sales and marketing strategies for traditional and non-traditional agencies and be able to present digital sales solutions to clients.
• Develop and drive digital revenue strategies for key tentpole events. Work closely with sales management, as well as with content teams to extend sponsorship elements onto the Digital Platforms to increase revenue via cross-platform initiatives.
• Continuous education of sales teams on the most current digital, mobile, video and engagement landscape and offerings.
• Oversee the campaign execution process to ensure client success to drive renewal and growth opportunities
• Collaborate and articulate weekly revenue projections to key sales leaders including President & GM of the stations, VP of Sales, VP of Finance, and senior executive team.
• Interpret and present qualitative and quantitative market research/data to senior management, station sales staff and sales clients.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (minimum 10 years) in media sales field
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant sales experience
• Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models and understanding of online ad serving and 3rd party research skills such as ComScore, Omniture, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
• Strong skills working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
Additional Job Requirements
• Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel
• Willing and able to work past normal office hours and weekends with short notice when necessary
• Bilingual - written and spoken language proficiency in English and Spanish, a plus
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience working in large traditional media organizations
• Exceptional presentation skills from creation to delivery
• Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjn23e-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.