The Digital Campaign Manager will work within the Integrated Media Team at NBC Philadelphia, supporting the Integrated Media Sales Manager and Sales Directors, Account Executives, and Ad Ops Team to develop sales opportunities, as well as, provide complete post-sale support for all advance media campaigns. Our growing portfolio of advance media products includes OTT, FEP, Sports Live Stream, Apple News, Out of Home, and multiple NBC10, NBC Sports Philadelphia and Telemundo62 branded assets.
The role will focus on monitoring delivery and performance of all campaigns, compiling campaign reporting data and screen shots for clients, reconciling end of month billing and trafficking tags/creative with the respective Ad Ops team. The Digital Campaign Manager will work externally with clients and agencies, as well as with all internal parties including Sales, Marketing, and Ad Operations to coordinate the execution and successful fulfilment of campaigns
• Collaborate with Integrated Media Sales Manager on all campaigns including planning, pulling inventory, creating proposals, scheduling campaigns and reporting.
• Develop a strong understanding of the NBC Universal Local's digital product offerings and backend system for booking, maintaining and optimizing campaigns.
• Work closely with national and local account executives and planners to understand and execute on campaign specifications
• Enter and maintain orders in Operative One and applicable ad servers
• Collect tags and creative assets from clients, check that all that assets are to spec and send to Ads Ops Team
• Submit creative request to NBC Universal's Creative team for custom ad units and sweepstakes
• Deliver superior internal and external customer service by identifying real-time campaign optimizations to meet clients KPI's and proactively implement solutions related to campaign delivery
• Pull forecast reports from Freewheel and Google Ad Manager to confirm inventory
• Provide screenshots, campaign reporting updates and Proof of Performance PowerPoint decks to Sales Account Executives on all active campaigns
• Be proactive in providing post-sale insights and best practices making strategic recommendations for improving procedures and sales opportunities
• Monitor first and/or third-party impression metrics to ensure full delivery
• Deliver end of month and quarter campaign data for billing
• Additional projects as requested by management and headquarters
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Familiarity with ad serving systems (FreeWheel, Doubleclick DFP, Wide Orbit, Operative One, SMART/Salesforce etc.)
• Previous professional experience in digital or TV campaign management
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional communication, project management skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and act as a team player
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnxno-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.