Sales Account Executive - Nbcu Local
NBC Sports Chicago has an opportunity for a Client Service Rep to join the sales team. Some responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and supervise the delivery of promotional material following up through traffic and promotions department
• Work with sales team, research department, and marketing liaison on sales research data
• Learn and manage Wide Orbit Media Sales ratings posting system
• Work with sales team on order entry for all NBC Chicago properties, order tracking of commercial buys; including merchandising, trade and promotional accounts
• Coordination of account activities and reconciliation with sales department
• Work closely with various levels of management and staff within the marketing, sales, programming and finance departments
• Coordinate staff meetings, conferences and client meetings as necessary.
• Manage various department responsibilities such as renewing memberships, subscriptions, and maintaining office supplies.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) year of media sales experience or media internship experience
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL.
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work required.
• Pleasant personality and fosters team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels both internal and external.
• Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deal with deadline pressure.
• Self-starter with ability to follow through without supervision.
• Able to prioritize competing requests and manage busy schedules
• Previous Wide Orbit Experience preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjpkx-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.