Business Development Representative (Lead Generation) - SportsEngine
SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company, is currently seeking bright, motivated individuals to join our fast-paced, high growth and passionate sales team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). Our BDR team sets the pace for our sales team, is responsible for the first impression of SportsEngine to youth sport administrators, executes a high-volume, high-quality sales strategy, that results in handing off qualified prospects to the Sales Rep teams. If you have a passion for sales, technology, excellent communication skills, and a competitive drive to succeed, we would love to talk to you about our BDR position.
• Engage and consult with sports administrators to help them identify meaningful ways to improve their organizations with SportsEngine software.
• Develop a deep understanding of the industry, sports administrators, our sales strategy, and leverage provided tech stack to execute high touch, high-quality activity cadence resulting in 80+ customer interactions daily.
• Create interest with customers directly via telephone and email learning about their challenges, position our products as solutions, and create new selling opportunities.
• Own your results. Unwavering personal daily effort standards so that coaching centers around goals, sales skills & career growth.
• Continue to gain advanced product and market knowledge to differentiate yourself and SportsEngine as both a technical and business fit.
• Build trusting relationships with Sales Representative to develop territory strategy and execution plan.
• Collaborate with the entire sales team to support assigned territory and facilitate the overall success of the team.
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity using Salesforce.com and sales engagement / automation platforms such as SalesLoft or Outreach.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
-Demonstrated passion for sales, learning, and growth
-Aptitude to engage with customers in a high energy environment with 80+ engagements each day
-Excellent written & verbal communication skills
-1+ years experience in sales, a plus
-Demonstrated ability to accept coaching and feedback, as well as use feedback to pivot and grow
-Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment to effectively manage your time to yield sales within assigned territory.
-Experience collaborating with and supporting colleagues, within sales and cross departmentally
-Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
-Previous customer service, support or client facing experience
-Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM (Strongly Preferred).
-College degree or equivalent experience
-Understanding/experience with sales engagement platforms such as Tout, Outreach, or SalesLoft.