Freelance Associate Producer -NBC Sports Bay Area
• Write highlights
• Edit highlights
• Pick Player Sound/Put Together Story Packages
• Produce Feature Stories
• Produce Sportscasts for KNTV-NBC Affiliate
• Video-Produce: Assign Crews for Daily Shows
• Field Produce At Games
• Interview athletes/sports personalities
• Coordinate with show producer to producer short news inserts
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
• College Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in television production
• Experience with newsroom computer systems
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to work non-traditional business days/hours
• Willingness to be available for any shifts
• Ability to work overtime, as needed
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Thorough knowledge of sports, ESPECIALLY Bay Area sports and nationally
• Excellent personal and communications skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d504b7-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.