The Assistant Manager, Administration will perform a broad range of client support activities including employee interaction, administration, and project work. This position will provide support for the administration/facilities team.
• Manage on-line floor plan system
• Assist with all aspects of special events for the facility
• Assist with bi-weekly onboarding and new hire orientation
• Manage personnel list for all Stamford based employees as well as their seating assignments
• Assist with NBC new hire merchandise
• Partner with Corporate Communications on planning of not-for-profit events
• Maintain Distribution lists
• Assist with vendor relations including invoicing, payments, purchase orders, etc.
• Act as point of contact with vendor for commissary equipment repairs and maintenance
• Track and coordinate annual inspections of rental equipment
• Enter work orders into work order system for various facility related needs.
• Work with team on new initiatives such as recycling and composting programs.
• Solicit quotes from vendors to ensure our current vendors are competitive as directed.
• Work with all departments to ensure the employee requirements are met.
• Participate is weekly commissary meetings
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years administrative experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Sharepoint, Excel, Word
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• Ability to resolve issues
• Ability and willingness to take on the administrative duties
• Customer and/or employee oriented individual, with strong oral and written communication, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to work weekends and overnights if needed
(note job #)
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut and occasionally NYC
• Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
• Must be willing to submit a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Prior media/television/news industry experience or a passion for the industry preferred
• Must be a team player
• Possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of employees in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx711-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.