At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU's vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It's what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
• Generate linear and cross-platform ad sales revenue through integrated, multi-platform sponsorships on NBC Sports Bay Area and California, NBC Bay Area (KNTV) and Telemundo (KSTS).
• Portfolio contains over 600 live events on both our Linear and Streaming platforms that include the Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, Oakland A's, San Jose Sharks, San Jose Earthquakes, and Sacramento Kings.
• Cross-Platform portfolio features NBC Spot On, an OTT CTV solution that includes exclusive NBC content that is only available through Peacock.
• Strong storytelling ability from a marketer's perspective; understanding key brand initiatives and how our platforms can help deliver against KPIs.
• Entertain clients at events that extend beyond traditional work hours
• Achieve quarterly/yearly linear and cross-platform sales goals
• Perform other related duties as required
• Minimum 3+ years experience in direct sales
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to develop relationships with clients and co-workers
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Embraces social media and technology
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Background in digital, television, radio, sports marketing, and/or cross-platform sales strongly preferred
• Ability to sell conceptually to direct clients
• Comfortable using and selling new media
• Passionate about sports and local teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwy6wj-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.