Manager, Human Resources - Digital
New York, NY
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy, to acquire top tier talent for the NBC News Group business, in partnership with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, Campus Programs and the Diversity & Inclusion group.
This Contract Recruiter position is a highly visible role that will work collaboratively with hiring teams throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will identify the best talent nationally for roles across NBCUniversal's diverse portfolio, work closely with HR and hiring managers providing guidance on recruiting strategies, industry trends and market data.
• Full-cycle recruitment experience to include: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
• Experience Interviewing candidates within the framework of the position specification. Strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
• Experience recruiting for a media or digital environment
• Ability to build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management
• Experience working closely with HR director to develop corporate recruiting strategies to identify top talent
• Experience working special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level
• Ability to establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a team work environment
• Proven aptitude to execute in a changing professional environment
• Familiar with BrassRing or other ATS system and Internet savvy
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
• Propose and implement ongoing improvements to NBCUniversal's recruitment efforts
• Strong knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Able to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
• Aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate's fit with the position and with the company culture)
• Able to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk4nm-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.