''Meet the Press with Chuck Todd,'' the longest-running show in television, seeks a strong Researcher/ Production Associate. Demonstrated interest in politics and government and strong news judgment are required. Under Chuck Todd's leadership, ''Meet the Press'' is more than just the number one Sunday public affairs program. With a Daily program on MSNBC, a morning newsletter, a weekly podcast, an annual documentary film festival and a new weekly magazine show on Peacock, ''Meet the Press'' is the go-to brand for deep political reporting and indispensable analysis.
• Produce, research and write questions for ''Meet the Press'' moderator and producers
• Assist with show production, including graphics and tape elements
• Produce questions and elements for the ''Meet the Press'' panel. Organize a weekly panel call and communicate with panelists
• Assist with show audience and guests
• Assist with video editing and social posts on digital platforms
• Organize show transcription efforts
• Pitch, research and produce segments for weekly newsmagazine ''Meet the Press Reports''
• Take part in editorial planning
• Strong writing and research skills, and editorial judgment
• Demonstrated television production and digital skills
• Familiarity with content publishing / CMS tools and AP
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which will
include weekends on ''Meet the Press''
• Must be willing to work in Washington, DC
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Thorough knowledge of and passion for US politics and
• Exceptional editorial skills: Ability to recognize stories
with high potential for provocative, compelling television
• Ability to execute production tasks with dedication and
attention to detail
• Self-starter, skilled at taking initiative and coming up with
• Intellectually creative
• Prior experience covering the 2018 or 2020
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4193v-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.