HR Operations Assistant
New York, NY
The Production Assistant is a member of the NBC News team. This role is responsible for supporting creative development and production.
Aid in the production and post-production of advertising, promotion and marketing materials for NBC News.
• Support the producers and editors in the creative process
• Participate with Brand, Media, Research and Synergy teams to facilitate campaign development and ensure successful delivery
• Contribute in department strategy/creative meetings to help develop ideal solutions
• Research, screen and log videotape
• Oversee dubbing and duplicating of videotape and digital material
• Organize, maintain and update electronic files
• Assist in the analysis of campaign performance
• Track budgets and production schedules in conjunction with project management team
• Handle administrative responsibilities, scheduling travel, reconciliation of travel reports, calendar updates, and filing among other responsibilities
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 1 year of experience working in a marketing
and/or production environment
• Minimum 2 years experience working with Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule in a 24/7 news
environment in addition to standard hours (9:00am-
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8j87-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.