Graphics Production Assistant, Weekends
New York, NY
As a Production Assistant, you will work directly with talent, producers, senior producers and executive producers. Your responsibilities will or could include printing and running scripts, organizing rundown, assisting with live and taped segments. You should be someone who has their finger on the pulse of pop culture and lifestyle stories, who's unafraid of long hours and high pressure but also likes to have fun.
- Working in a live control room environment
- Print scripts for anchors and ensure hosts are prepared for live broadcast.
- Act as liaison between studio and control room during live broadcast.
- Assist in compiling research for anchors and maintaining on-air updates during live program.
- Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage and other materials for broadcast.
- Support producers and researchers with live and tape segment preparation.
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through, www.nbcunicareers.com, to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays and
weekends, often with short notice.
- Strong organization skills
- Experience in a live control room setting
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communicator and team-player
- Knowledge of Avid iNews
- Ability to recognize and implement reprioritization of
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Avid Media Central, Avid Interplay or