The TODAY Brand of NBC News is seeking an Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day operations for our multiple platforms.
The unit is seeking an organized problem-solver to help manage new and evolving TODAY brands. This person will help to maintain existing systems and develop new strategies for editorial operations.
This person will work closely with the Sr. Director of TODAY Operations on the editorial side of all brands under the TODAY umbrella.
• Manage and organize daily scheduling through STORM
• Approve NABET, Staff and contractor timesheets
• Help onboard and train, instruct new staff to the different platforms
• Identify staffing needs and develop editorial talent
• Partner with hospitality, IT and OTS to for space, technology, and editorial tools
• Work closely with the platform's HR partners
• Interview, identify and help manage TODAY front desk page and intern staff
• Three years of experience in a supervising role
• Strong knowledge of editorial production needs
• Flexible schedule
• Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft systems
• Collaborative attitude and strong communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and work efficiently on tight deadlines
• Good judgment with minimal supervision
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Knowledge of iNews and other NBC News tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx3kq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.