Employer Branding Manager
New York, NY
Here at the NBCU News Group (NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC), we believe in diversity and more importantly, we believe in achieving equity and operating inclusively at all levels of our organization.
Our strategy demands we recruit aggressively, invest in the development of our employees and celebrate their accomplishments. As a member of the NBCU News Group Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team, you would play an important role in helping us maintain our position as an industry leader.
As Director of Strategic Partnerships and Initiatives you will be the lead for connection and relationship building with our academic partners and students. Your job will include fostering interactive engagement between NBCU Academy professionals and campus participants. This role will lead on executing the course development, tracking student participation, managing relationships with academic leads, and coordinating with legal for reference on any issues.
• Develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners, both externally and internally
• Collaborate and connect content lead course development that meets the needs of our partners on campus, on line and on demand
• Lead design curriculum for on campus learning partnerships interactively online through virtual, video and text options
• Create a robust and interactive learning destination and resource by leveraging the expertise of NBCU News Group employees (NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC)
• Spotlight coverage of and conversations about race, justice and equality as a teaching tool
• Secure thought-leaders who can write, teach and share knowledge about journalism
• Liase and leverage relationships with faculty and administrators at colleges and universities
• Develop and lead virtual career student services engagement – pipeline placement assistance, career navigation
• Provide follow up and meet with students and to keep in pipeline with our DEI team and TA Recruitment.
• Connect to and build strategic supplemental partnerships and initiatives across the NBC Universal and Comcast enterprise
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Social Responsibly or other related field majors
• 7+ years of progressive experience organizing employee volunteerism and/or related functions touching the employee experience in a large corporate company setting
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong news judgment
• Ability to work across and balance multiple projects and teams
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2m1w-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.