The Associate Manager will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Production. This individual will be responsible for coordinating internal and external shoots, scheduling technical personnel, planning and communicating production schedules, monitoring progress of production and providing support to creative teams in the NBC News and MSNBC marketing departments.
• Work closely with Senior Director of Marketing production in producing shoots to execute creative concepts.
• Support the scheduling of audio rooms and graphics resources.
• Media asset organization
• Managing last-minute changes in a high stress environment
• Work closely with various production units within NBC Universal including: NBC News, MSNBC Show Units and NBC Network Crew Desk
• Coordinating & updating crew contact database, seek out new talent for temporary assignments
• Minimum 3 years of production experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
and/or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years Microsoft Excel (Tables, Pivot Tables, Template
• 2+ years Microsoft Outlook (Calendar, Tasks, Email
Rules, General Organization)
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure
• Understanding of field and studio television production
• Must be a straightforward communicator and build good
working relationships with a wide variety of staff/crew
• Knowledge of news, current events, and recent history
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task under deadline pressure
• High level of integrity and honesty
• Outstanding organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo8vz-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.