KTAL NBC 6, KMSS FOX 33, KSHV V45 and Arklatexhomepage.com in Shreveport, LA is looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our team! If you are motivated, personable, and goal-oriented with a positive work ethic and desire to learn more about the advertising industry, we'd like to meet you. We offer a unique opportunity if you are looking for a challenging environment, tools, and resources to help you start your career. You will receive a guarantee for one full year, plus opportunities for bonuses, based on meeting certain goals.
• Collaborate to differentiate us in the marketplace by working with sales team members to develop custom advertiser solutions/marketing presentations.
• Assist in the execution of marketing client campaigns in all facets from start to finish. This includes customer facing interactions to push forward campaign execution.
• Prepare materials for campaign proof of performances utilizing Power Point, Excel, emerging tools, etc.
• Present alongside a team of account executives and management on client meetings.
• Qualify and set-up appointments for the account executive team.
The Successful Candidate Demonstrates:
• Problem-solving and deductive reasoning is required to accomplish tasks.
• Ability to assess needs of clients & team members to meet the needs of the business.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, and self-starting to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Clear and concise communication both through writing & presentation skills.
• Understanding of social media and digital platforms.
• Excellent follow-up, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Ability to learn industry specific software.
• Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Use of personal vehicle daily for sales calls required.
Bachelor's degree, associate degree or equivalent experience preferred in customer service.
With 199 television stations (including partner stations) in 116 markets, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. But we are more than that. We're also a technology company. Along with a broad range of broadcast opportunities, Nexstar staffs a growing and diversified digital media operation encompassing content management and mobile platforms, content marketing, targeted advertising products and strategic digital design and advertising operations. From newsroom to sales to operations to digital technology, joining Nexstar Nation offers unlimited opportunities for your career endeavors.
We respect our audience, customers, team members and owners. We encourage every individual's contributions and personal growth. We honor diversity. We foster work environments that provide personal pride through job satisfaction and a balanced life. We embrace the communities in which we operate. We promote open communications, innovation, and creativity. We strive for excellence in all our endeavors. We are in the local content business, providing multiple platforms for news, entertainment, and successful marketing solutions, enriching each community we serve. Each of our television stations are local service businesses.
With markets ranging from small to major, Nexstar has a place for every experience level. Whether you're just starting your broadcasting career or ready to make the leap into a larger market, Nexstar offers a broad range of opportunities. And that same market diversity allows Nexstar to give employees room to grow and progress in their careers. As your experience, ability, talent, and ambition grows, so too will your options within Nexstar Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29545-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.