Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Marketing Team is part of the larger Consumer Marketing Team within the MTV Entertainment Group. We handle the media planning, strategy & execution across all social networks – big or small – to drive fans to tune-in to our shows, buy our products & more.
The Coordinator of Paid Social Marketing will contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key social/digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google Search, and more for all marketing priorities across the MTV Entertainment Group of ViacomCBS (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, VH1, TV Land, CMT, Smithsonian Channel, Pop TV, and Logo).
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and already have some experience in supporting paid advertising campaigns on these platforms. Additionally, the coordinator will possess great communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
• Execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other emerging platforms
• Working with the Manager, help translate overall marketing strategy and insights to actionable paid social strategy and build strategic campaign recommendations
• Compile social audience insights from a variety of sources to inform campaign planning and execution
• Build and design campaign summary and recap presentations to be shared with key partners
• Managing the submission and delivery of creative requests for social ads, emails, and display units
• Assist w/cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, consumer products, etc.)
• 1-2 years of experience at a publisher, agency, or media brand preferred
• Experience working with paid advertising on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other digital, search and/orsocial platforms (preferred)
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
• Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
• Proficient understanding of all social platforms - including emerging platforms
• Basic Photoshop skills preferred but not required
• Strong presentation/deck skills preferred
• Love for pop culture